Siringo Optometry Associates, PLLC | Additional Resources
- www.AllAboutVision.com is a large, commercial-sponsored site, helpful mostly for its articles on eye diseases and refractive surgery
- www.AOA.org is the official website of the American Optometric Association, a comprehensive source for vision and eye health information, and a place to learn more than you ever wanted to know about the profession of optometry!
- www.Med.NYU.edu is the website for NYU Langone Medical Center, where Dr. Frank is pursuing his medical degree. Here you will find a wealth of information on NYU�s clinical centers, physicians and cutting-edge research across all medical specialties.
- www.MyContactLenses.org is a great place to be reminded about how to care for your contact lenses�and what to do if you think you have a problem!
- www.NEI.NIH.gov/Health is the official National Eye Institute�s website explaining a number of eye diseases and conditions�your tax dollars hard at work!
- www.NEVOSH.com is the site of the volunteer organization with which Drs. Frank and Ilene Siringo traveled to Nicaragua. Visit to learn more about this humanitarian organization and its yearly combined optometric, medical, and dental mission.
- www.Retinany.com Link to Retina Associates of New York, one of our trusted colleagues in the field of retinal disease.